ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Scotland Monthly Meet February- Nandos Xscape Glasgow 10/2/13 11am

Djw John

Scotland - South
ClioSport Area Rep
Keep warm this February! Following our great karting meet lets eat this time and still be able to feel our toes at the end of it!

This time round we're going to be in Glasgow. Add you name below if you're coming along.

Nandos don't have a booking policy as such but when numbers are a bit clearer we'll contact them and try to get one booked.

Xscape have loads of parking and its a big restaurant so there should be plenty of space for a lot of us we can meet early and go in to eat and warm up.

http://www.nandos.co.uk/restaurant/glasgow-xscape

Going

1. Djw John
2. Djw Dave
3. Fraser.J.
4. arg_carra
5. Danny_172
6. SamMc
7. .Gaz.

Maybe

1. StuPH172
2. deek_172cup
3. Gaz85
4. Keenan 172

Cheers
John

Last edited:

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
I agree with Gaz, Romas maybe but 66 miles for Chicken and chips in the most overrated self service restaurant ever built. No chance.

Hoping to make KK though!

RS6+ & 40d MSport X5
If you lot say you're not coming to Glasgow for chicken & chips, we're not going to bother making the effort to come to Edinburgh for a doughnut.

Works both ways.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Haha. Fair point mate. I wouldn't expect you to on a week night. Weekends are different.

Had some good meets over the years.

Djw John

Scotland - South
ClioSport Area Rep
Calm the ham son, it's been organised by people from the east! There's absolutely no expectation for everyone, inc the people who organise the meets to make it to every one of them. We've a big area to cover and some are going to be close to a meet and some quite far away, what we're trying to do is have them moving about a fair bit. I know I cannot possibly commit to attending every meet but ill be at the majority of them.

So far we've done larbert, then Glasgow, aviemore, Edinburgh soon. Fife takes care of itself thanks to knockhill but the driving meets are going to try to incorporate the areas where there's maybe less members so that they can join in too.

Gaz85

ClioSport Club Member
  330e, golf r, EP3 s4
If you lot say you're not coming to Glasgow for chicken & chips, we're not going to bother making the effort to come to Edinburgh for a doughnut.

Works both ways.

Lol mate, I have a lot to pay for these coming months that was all. But your point about hitching a lift is a good one!

RS6+ & 40d MSport X5
FLOL! Just need to resist driving like a loony. I loose my licence, I loose my job.

Simplessss..

225 Cup & Williams
There's a 172 cup for sale at the garage next to the BP on shieldhall road for £1495 Gaz looks really nice. ;)