ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Scotland Monthly Meet February- Nandos Xscape Glasgow 10/2/13 11am

The Chubby Pirate

ClioSport Club Member
  Golf R
Aye it was Gaz that phoned me about it before i went to Leeds for mine.

There's a crack on the front bumper just below the grill, the wheels are kerbed although the tyres all look okay (T1R's). There's a scuff on the rear bumber (near side) but apart from that the body work was okay. It is a £1500 car. I never asked to see inside or the paper work or anything but i'd hedge my bets that it would be very little/due belts.

There's also a CS sticker on the rear window annol so someone will know something about it!

Djw John

Scotland - South
ClioSport Area Rep
People who have confirmed in the last couple of days

1. Djw John
2. Djw Dave with Mrs and mini me
3. Keenan172
4. arg_carra
5. Jaff and Mrs
6. Moby
7. Danny_172 (but I see his Mrs is in hospital so it'll be a good test of his loyalties ;))

The following initially said they were coming but haven't confirmed in the last couple of days

1. SamMc
2. Darren Watson
3. Craig Dolan

Maybe
1. .Gaz.

The Chubby Pirate

ClioSport Club Member
  Golf R
John, like you say, mrs is in hospital - so i'll be there lol...

I jest, although i'll see what happens today/tomorrow :eek:

Djw John

Scotland - South
ClioSport Area Rep
Updated

People who have confirmed in the last couple of days

1. Djw John
2. Djw Dave with Mrs and mini me
3. Keenan172
4. arg_carra
5. Jaff and Mrs
6. Moby
7. Danny_172 (but I see his Mrs is in hospital so it'll be a good test of his loyalties ;))
8. Sponge and Becky

The following initially said they were coming but haven't confirmed in the last couple of days

1. SamMc
2. Darren Watson
3. Craig Dolan

Maybe
1. .Gaz.

RS6+ & 40d MSport X5
Hope all's well mate.

Im looking less likely to make this lads. Missus has informed me we're going swimming after ice skating tomorrow :O

Djw John

Scotland - South
ClioSport Area Rep
Hope all's well mate.

Im looking less likely to make this lads. Missus has informed me we're going swimming after ice skating tomorrow :O

and so the drop outs begin ;) you went with them this morning ffs, bring them, Dave is coming with Robyn and jack

Ph1 172 + 106 GTI
I wasn't sure if i would make it and i can so i will be there. Will need to wash the car first :)

RS6+ & 40d MSport X5
and so the drop outs begin ;) you went with them this morning ffs, bring them, Dave is coming with Robyn and jack
She wouldn't be up for it lol.

Trying to spend as much time with Jack as possible, we're leaving him for 2 weeks. :(

FF Racing Blue 182
6th of March Paul, the doctor said that she wont go the full term so don't know whats happening!

when my misses was in the hospital playing the waiting game i came home and went to bed....got a phone call at five in the morning saying she was in labour and i asked if i had time for a shower lol that didnt go down well

The Chubby Pirate

ClioSport Club Member
  Golf R
lol!

Cant imagine it would!

The ward she was in sounded like a herd of wild Rhino's being hunted and then being shot on the arse with a tranquilizer gun and taking forever to fall to the floor. It's not something i want to experience/hear again!