ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

*Scotland - Nurburgring 2008 Blog*

Si

RS Clio 172
great write up! and handy price guide too! im planning a trip for next spring. can't wait!!

do they have photographers there who you can purchase photos from?

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
great write up! and handy price guide too! im planning a trip for next spring. can't wait!!

do they have photographers there who you can purchase photos from?

Bare in mind we came down from aberdeen...lol Bit further than most!

Loads of online sites.

C

clvs2222

looks a wicked trip mate. cant wait to do my first trip around the ring in march.

172, Tiguan
Down in the modern world (;))the ferry from Dover is about £40 - 50 return. If you are just going for a weekend then the Tunnel s better value at £44 return.

Si

RS Clio 172
Down in the modern world (;))the ferry from Dover is about £40 - 50 return. If you are just going for a weekend then the Tunnel s better value at £44 return.

you're joking!!???

it costs more than that to get off the isle of f**king wight!!!

RDH

ClioSport Club Member
Brilliant write up, cars looking very well in the pics.

Defo jumping on a ring trip with some CSers when I make an upgrade.

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
You's had months of notice!!! Instead you's twiddled with eachothers 'johnsons'!

Elise/VX220/R26
Justin this was done on the bit near the hotel entrance just as you go onto the track and it starts to rise up the hill

nurburgring2008_030.jpg

Broken Diesel Megane :(
cracking thread this! next year lads. getting it booked up before the end of the year for next year???

hmmm, what to buy to take/crash??

Broken Diesel Megane :(
LOL.

will need to look into it. would you go for longer next time? or is a weekend just enough?

One more day would have been good, but that would be enough. Hopefully get a quieter weekend/week day next time and less closures.

I need to source a quieter car for next time :(

E90
Keep dreaming Justin mate, of all the times i've been this year (7 or 8) aside from the trips in febuary etc, that was the quietest weekend, Write a letter of complaint to Mr J Clarkson at the BBC, as he's responsible for the closures aswell lol

Keep dreaming Justin mate, of all the times i've been this year (7 or 8) aside from the trips in febuary etc, that was the quietest weekend, Write a letter of complaint to Mr J Clarkson at the BBC, as he's responsible for the closures aswell lol

Was it? :eek:

Ah well maybe an extra day would be good then. I wonder if Clarkson never done the whole Nurburgring, whether it would be so busy?

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Exige for me! :) Now i need to find 18k! meh! Sofa rummage time! (Tina's sofa that is! ;))

RS 172
Awesome pictures and great read!! Looks like great fun!! Think I have found my holiday for next year!!

MCS R56
Some cracking pictures! You must have been gutted not getting the TVR on the track.

Any idea how much fuel the V guzzled on one lap of the 'ring? (Just out of interest)

Some cracking pictures! You must have been gutted not getting the TVR on the track.

Any idea how much fuel the V guzzled on one lap of the 'ring? (Just out of interest)

About 2 cells on the gauge I think. Mine used about 10litres