ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Scottish Burn!!

Hello folks, hope you all had a cracking Christmas!

Who fancies going for a run early in the new year? We could all meet up somewhere central that suits the everyone. I know of a couple of good routes we could take!

A few of my mates are def up for a run, they consist of another Cup(Dootchie), Lotus Elise160, Lotus Espirit and possibly a Ferrari 355 (thats if the boy is willing to get the thing dirty). It would be a good laugh and an opportunity for us all to meet up and have a chat.

Let me know if you are interested!!

Bob

Well

I am pretty tied up this weekend and next, so hows about a run on Sat 17th or Sun 18th Jan?

Where we go depends on who will be going! One of my favouite routes is probably to head up towards Lochearnhead, thro Comrie - then maybe a quick hurl over Sheriffmuir, we could always go via the Sheriffmuir Inn and stop for a drink!

Dont really mind where we go, any sugestions from anyone?

Bob

Not exactly the bets time of year for a driving meet is it! ICE! I might come along tho but not in the Cup will take the R.

Spec C 12.5@110 (345/355)

SherrifMuir, is that the wee pokey single track road, that Chris took us on last time, with the Kamikazi sheep??

Quote: Originally posted by Paul_CTR on 30 December 2003

SherrifMuir, is that the wee pokey single track road, that Chris took us on last time, with the Kamikazi sheep??
Thats the one! :)

If Ive still got the Cup Ill try and come along.

Quote: Originally posted by Paul_CTR on 30 December 2003

I wont be going then :confused: Not after last time.

yeecup

ClioSport Club Member
  mk8Fiesta ST,172 cup

how about meeting up at knockhill on the first hot hatch day of this year? its on sunday the 18th january, 10am - 4pm

Looks like we may have a fair wee squad then?

BoBG, J13BOB, towser, myself, Neil?? Paul?? (no sheep at Knockhill guys - appart from the Fife boys who might bring them in the back of the their Cup/CTR ;)),

Gazmanayr, The Gza (maybe), Cup1, yeecup, Mo--, and Dootchy.

Anymore for anymore? This is your thread BobG so you can name the time and place mate.

Mac

Ok folks!

Thanks to everyone who has shown an interest in this!

As MAC30L has stated it looks like we may have a fair few heading up to Knockhill on the 18 Jan. What does everyone think about meeting at the Safeway car park in Alloa?? As per yeecup message the day runs from 10-4, I suggest we head up about 12 ish! Both Dootchy and I will be in Alloa around 12 but we are not fussed what time really!! any suggestions at all??

yeeeeeehaaaaaaaa!!!!

BobG

Quote: Originally posted by Neil82cup on 07 January 2004

Quote: Originally posted by mo-- on 07 January 2004

im back on the road now, ill try and come along

what was wrong?
125- 0 made my left front like a 50p, so had to get two new F1s.... you going Neil ?

Sorry if its not work its somet else. Just found out the other half has invited my folks round for lunch that day! Nice to be asked!

Alright

Everyone set for Knockhill on Sunday??

Can you send a post confirming if you will be meeting us at Knockhill or at Safeway.

I know MAC30L will be at Safeway(12 bells) as will Dootchy(the man with a small vendetta with a Mini Cooper Works!!- lets see if we can find one for you my friend).

Looking forward to meeting you all on Sunday

BobG

HI folks as Iam coming from Dunbar, Alloa tiz a bit oot me way. So ill just see yas at knockhill.

How about we have meeting point there also for folk who aint going to alloa?

Say Above the race shed at Duffus?

Will be there at 12. My brother is coming along in his megane coupe and so is my mate in his FR Puma. See ya all now!