ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Scottish Clios - meet on Sunday 28th

not sure if i can make it or not, might be going out in aberdeen on saturday night.
Why dont you meet up and then head to down to crail this weekend, should be a good day, think fast car is there??
Gaz

Burgandy 174 sport t

dont know if i can make it now, suppose to be gettin a bumper on sun but have to collect it from sunderland so... if i can leave sunderland just before mid day i can make it???

Chris, like I said in PM to you, will be working til about 5 on the Sunday. If anyone is about til after that, then I will gladly come and meet up with you lot. Neil82cup has my mobile number.

I will be leaving work in Balfron round the 5 mark - which is in the Loch Lomond area. Dont know where you will all be haeding, but I will be on that route from there to Alloa at that time if yous are about. If not, have a gid yin!

Mac

A well built VW

Damn been waiting for something like this to come up near me but only just noticed this defo next time have a good un

Spec C 12.5@110 (345/355)

Well being technical 1!!

I dont count as I have a CTR, my bro doesnt count as he isnt a cliosport member. So the only Cliosport memeber to show was Chris(the_Gza). Pretty poor!

Spec C 12.5@110 (345/355)

Stirling is about as central as your going to get really.

BTW, i have emailed Jas about that pr1ck on the other thread!

As Paul mentioned, pretty poor show from the ClioSport members - people moan about there not being any meets and then no one turns up when there is one :(

Im not having a go at anyone in particular, but poor attendance at meetings makes it even less likely that there will be any in the future - nest pas?

Still, despite the poor show this time, Im not going to be put off trying to arrange more meets - Stirling is a good location for the majority - especially anyone that has turned up so far has been from within a 25 mile radius of there anyway.

How about we pencil in a date of 26th October for the next meet - plenty of notice that way?

Yeah lack of notice is what stopped me going this time. I had other arrangements.

The 26th isnt good for me - my birthday on the 25th and my Sisters on the 26th so I cant make it then. maybe another date?

I would be interested in the next meeting. Perhaps slightly further north (Dundee/Perth) would be better as well - id be coming from aberdeen and im sure theres people further north that would be interested if it wasnt so far....

....also bear in mind that i have a valver so the shorter the distance, the less chance there is of it breaking down....:oops:

Yeah Id love a scottish meet, even though it would be a bit of a trek for me to anywhere, however my valver is in bits the now, and cause I am flat out at work I aint getting through it very quick. 26th is possible but would need to see how it goes, moving back to Glasgow when contract here runs out, so future attendances are defo possible

KDF

Audi TT Stronic

Quote: Originally posted by The_Gza on 29 September 2003

As Paul mentioned, pretty poor show from the ClioSport members - people moan about there not being any meets and then no one turns up when there is one :(

Im not having a go at anyone in particular, but poor attendance at meetings makes it even less likely that there will be any in the future - nest pas?

Still, despite the poor show this time, Im not going to be put off trying to arrange more meets - Stirling is a good location for the majority - especially anyone that has turned up so far has been from within a 25 mile radius of there anyway.

How about we pencil in a date of 26th October for the next meet - plenty of notice that way?
Sorry I didnt make it, I did post a message a couple days before letting you know I wouldnt be able to make it though.

I will pencil in 26th October ! oh and where you met the last time would be easy enough for me.

Sorry I couldnt make it in the end - couldnt escape from the other half
I was even trying to sell her on a few hours shopping in Stirling :-(

I was a bit p*ssed off as I enjoy meets like these, so please please
dont be disheartened

Personally October 26th doesnt work for me, what about the 19th?

Sorry to hear about the poor turn out. I will always try to come along if I can but work very often gets in the way. Cest la vie! "6th no good for me either!