ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Scottish detailing day

We have the oppurtunity to have a detailing day in the very near future in Wishaw.
The facilites will include an indoor detailing bay for 4 cars ,wash facilites and i will have a stand with chemical guys products that can be purchased on the day.
I also would like to point out that there will be a few experts on the pc and rotary hopefully attending so anyone who wishes their car to be pc d etc for a small charge can hopefully have the chnce to book theirs in.
The venue is currently a carwash and valer center and the owners have given me the indoor area to use for the full day ,as they will be washing their normal customers cars outside as usual.We will have a small area for washing etc outside their premises
I am provisionally looking at the 7th or 14th of May
All those wishing to attend can you list your names below and a preference of which day .

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Oooooo sounds good...But my w/k's are really busy. With FCS approachin. But if you can propose a solid date it may help.

1.6 Astra ... R.I.P. 182
yeah i may be interested in this also would need to know an exact date but.

We will have 2 professional detailers on hand for pc ing the cars.They will supply all products on the day and have pcs and rotarys to hand to tackle your cars.Mike and Clark are residents on detailing world and their work is excellent.For their service they will charge £50 and this will be arranged on a first come first served basis.If anyone wants to see any of their work i can supply pictures and links to their work.
These guys are excellent so dont miss out on an excellent oppurtunity b4 the French car show
Anyone wishing their services put down your names

These guys normally charge in excess of £100 ,they are excellent and will be coming down from Aberdeen,it will take then a few hours per car ,excellent value for money

hi guys this is mike from extreme detail
i`ll be there along with clark from aberdeen to do any pc work on some cars that are needing done

just to let you know your cars are in very safe hands as i`ve been doing this for over 10yrs now and have worked on cars that cost more than 100K

heres a couple of pics of a clio that i did last week sory about the poor light that day as you know the weather has not been the best

clio007.jpg

clio006.jpg

tiTTy & SV650
cool cool, will take my roofrack off for the occassion lol, paint badly needs pc'd.

Looking forward to seeing my car better than new.

e60 M5 -172- dciheid
rory182 said:
ok cool, im just thinking stingy lol seems fair.

stop being tite rory.

So what about a discount then if we get a certain amount of cars along?

:rasp: :rasp:

:lolup:

e60 M5 -172- dciheid
extreme-detail said:
hi guys this is mike from extreme detail
i`ll be there along with clark from aberdeen to do any pc work on some cars that are needing done

just to let you know your cars are in very safe hands as i`ve been doing this for over 10yrs now and have worked on cars that cost more than 100K

heres a couple of pics of a clio that i did last week sory about the poor light that day as you know the weather has not been the best

clio007.jpg

clio006.jpg

thats pretty impressive.

What was used in that example (amuse me............)

cani just say that i will be comming down from inverness and clark is comming from aberdeen for this day and also ur getting a bargin guys

e60 M5 -172- dciheid
extreme-detail said:
cani just say that i will be comming down from inverness and clark is comming from aberdeen for this day and also ur getting a bargin guys

ack aye the M9 and the M90 are tasty, you'll have a ball!!

:lolup:

R20 CWH said:
thats pretty impressive.

What was used in that example (amuse me............)
washed with NXT
clayed
SSR2 with the cyclo
meg`s #7 with cyclo
spit wax with instant wax spay and XXX hardcore wax

e60 M5 -172- dciheid
R9DCG said:
washed with NXT
clayed
SSR2 with the cyclo
meg`s #7 with cyclo

not a bad package. I think £50 is fairly decent given whats involved

tiTTy & SV650
agreed, dont mind paying £50 if your washing claying etc then pc'ing, thought I'd have to wash and clay it myself lol

ST
R9DCG said:
washed with NXT
clayed
SSR2 with the cyclo
meg`s #7 with cyclo

Would that be the chemical guys instawax?

XXX hardcore is the best wax i've ever used!!

I may come along to this for a day out as i'm having my car pc'd by someone else...:)

Last edited:
  Tweaked Leon Cupra R
R9DCG said:
washed with NXT
clayed
SSR2 with the cyclo
meg`s #7 with cyclo

Fancy doing mine some friday afternoon, i stay in aberdeen! ;)

(how long would you need?)

Andy_Clio said:
Fancy doing mine some friday afternoon, i stay in aberdeen! ;)

(how long would you need?)

you could always drive through to nairn to get it done mate
if i came through to urs i would have to charge u for my traveling mate
so it would be cheaper for u to come to me