ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Scottish detailing day

Octavia VRS
So it's ok for either ourselves or David to wash and clay the cars before hand at this venue? I don't want to wash/clay the car at home then drive along the motorway before the polishing/sealant/waxing steps.

Mk1 Phase 2 Valver
I would be up for this and i only stay about 15 mins from wishaw too :p , is the valet place just down from Ats etc ?

_Kenny_ said:
So it's ok for either ourselves or David to wash and clay the cars before hand at this venue? I don't want to wash/clay the car at home then drive along the motorway before the polishing/sealant/waxing steps.
Yes that will be ok

Seat Leon Cupra R
Ali said:
I stay in aberdeen too!!!!?

Well here's a bit of good news, i stay in Stonehaven so if you want any PC'ing done then you know who to contact ;)

Have we got a final list of cars getting done on the day yet dave?

V6 Exige, GTR R35
im coming along, but just for the banter and maybe a car wash....

have my own pc so no need for someone else to do it! :)

Anything from the fleet
Sign me up. I need my car PC'd ASAP and can confirm the date suits fine. What time and where?!

Cheers

tiTTy & SV650
Ali,
Kenny,
Big Yin,
Glasgow182,
Frasers Cup,
Stoddie,
Martin_89,
JustinRT,
Big Iain,
Bandy,
miniandy,

a quick list to help you out, delete your name if u aint definite.

ok for the guys that are wanting there cars done can u plz post some pics of ur cars plz ta and also let us know about any defects that your paint work has

Anything from the fleet
No pics at the moment, but to give you an idea it was taken through a hand car wash that didn't wash their sponge properly.. Lots of swirls, a few scratches (none deep enough for your nail to get caught though) and generally quite dull. It's black.

tiTTy & SV650
IMG_0009.jpg

sidesmaller.jpg

1.jpg

light swirl marks in paint from new! Chipped front bumper but don't expect you to do anything with it lol.

rear bumper has a scratch too, dont expect it to be any better after this detailing day.

light scratch on rear quarter too and a scuff mark on driver sill which I hope might be PC'd out.

Last edited:
  Burgandy 174 sport t
pics you say hmmm what ones???? really just swirl marks and few very light scratches on mine oh and again the chipped front end. would like to have mine done for deffo too thanks

Last edited:

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
rory182 said:
Ali,
Kenny,
Big Yin,
Glasgow182,
Frasers Cup,
Stoddie,
Martin_89,
JustinRT,
Big Iain,
Bandy,
miniandy,

Never said i was coming boys. Cars in for remap then.

muz

big fat japanese bus
same weekend as one big weekend in scumdee! Maybe interested, how many people are def having thier car P.C.ed?

Octavia VRS
pow802-04-2006.jpg

Updated4.jpg

Updated3.jpg

I've got swirls on the car, some stone chips on the bonnet, and a couple of car park dings on the passenger side. Also noticed possibly slight fading on the drivers side under the rear window but that might have just been the light. I wash/wax the car regularly. Haven't clayed it or PC'd it before. Also have some light(ish) scratches on the door sills.

Last edited:
  e60 M5 -172- dciheid
rory182 said:
Ali,
Kenny,
Big Yin,
Glasgow182,
Frasers Cup,
Stoddie,
Martin_89,
JustinRT,
Big Iain,
Bandy,
miniandy,
R20 CWH

im in also........

V6 Exige, GTR R35
Ali,
Kenny,
Big Yin,
Glasgow182,
Frasers Cup,
Stoddie, (dont need pc'd - just along for the banter and a wash!)
Martin_89,
JustinRT,
Big Iain,
Bandy,
miniandy,
R20 CWH

I am taking nothing to do with the pcing ,i will be there with a stand full of goodies for everyone to buy and try,speak with extreme valet as he is the one dealing with the pcing

Burgandy 174 sport t
ok thanks, will need to wait till alan is there and point me in the right direction on what to buy lol

tiTTy & SV650
Rory182,
Ali,
Kenny,
Big Yin,
Glasgow182,
Frasers Cup,
Martin_89,
JustinRT,
Big Iain,
Bandy,
miniandy,
R20 CWH

doh I made the list without my name on it, what a tool!!!

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Rory182,
Kenny,
Big Yin,
Glasgow182,
Frasers Cup,
Martin_89,
JustinRT,
Big Iain,
Bandy,
miniandy,
R20 CWH

I've removed myself...As i'm not sure where the hell i'm likely to be.

Banana
Rory182,
Kenny,
Big Yin,
Glasgow182,
Frasers Cup,
Martin_89,
JustinRT,
Big Iain,
Bandy,
miniandy,
R20 CWH
Rufstuf

I think i'll come along for some advice, some asshole has slid down my bonnet and scraped it all to bugerry

ST
Rory182,
Kenny,
Big Yin,
Glasgow182,
Frasers Cup,
Martin_89,
JustinRT,
Big Iain,
Bandy,
miniandy,
R20 CWH
Rufstuf
Alan

Why do people keep missing out my name FFS!

1.6 Astra ... R.I.P. 182
Rory182,
Kenny,
Big Yin,
Frasers Cup,
Martin_89,
JustinRT,
Big Iain,
Bandy,
miniandy,
R20 CWH
Rufstuf
Alan

have removed my name also as i dont think ill have the spare cash ... unfortunately.

R9DCG said:
I am taking nothing to do with the pcing ,i will be there with a stand full of goodies for everyone to buy and try,speak with extreme valet as he is the one dealing with the pcing

well myself and clark got asked to do the PC from urself dave so i think we will start with who comes there 1st

Octavia VRS
^ how long will a pcing take mate? I will try and get there early doors. Need to wash and clay the car first tho.