ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Scottish meet pics

Djw John

Scotland - South
ClioSport Area Rep
Sorry for the poor quality, still getting the hang of nightime photography!

IMG_0997.jpg

IMG_0999.jpg

IMG_1002.jpg

IMG_1005.jpg

IMG_1006.jpg

IMG_1007.jpg

IMG_1008.jpg

IMG_1009.jpg

IMG_1011.jpg

IMG_1012.jpg

IMG_1014.jpg

IMG_1016.jpg

IMG_1017.jpg

IMG_1022.jpg

IMG_1023.jpg

IMG_1026.jpg

IMG_1027.jpg

IMG_1028.jpg

Djw John

Scotland - South
ClioSport Area Rep
Na the pics of it sucked that bad! Was playing around with settings and was hard to tell what is and isnt working on the wee camera screen! Sorry dude

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
There good john! Alot better than i could take! Nite time shots are difficult!

PH1 Oddy, M140i
Nice shots....how dirty is my car...I like it dirty! In my defence I wasn't expecting you! SOme cars there were just way to shiny for my liking!

I blame Ali.

PH1 Oddy, M140i
Love your wheels. Its funny, when you started your engine I thought someone had started mine!! Didn't realise it was YOU. You coming on Saturday?

e60 M5 -172- dciheid
ha - and thats without any headwork, however i wouldnt mind some yozzasport chat, but not sure its worth the coin.

saturday i cant im afraid, tied up elsewhere.

however one last road trip in november would be ideal to close the year off before xmas chat

Tweaked Leon Cupra R
i gotta win the award for dirtiest car!! no-one can take that from me!

Mind u i did drive half of the country to get there!

BREMBO

ClioSport Club Member
  V6 Mk1, Golf GTI Mk5
Gutted I couldnt make this, have done a few things to my car aswell but im still in work.
:(

1.8 8v RSi
Na the pics of it sucked that bad! Was playing around with settings and was hard to tell what is and isnt working on the wee camera screen! Sorry dude
i recon he's just anti mk1ist lol....
flipping brilliant shots....best i ever seen for the night time

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Viva la Vee! Every1's cars looked mint tbh!

Andy - Fair play for comin down man, i used to do it bak in the day, but it's just a little far!

Tweaked Leon Cupra R
I know, moving into the house in fife this weekend though so thought ah f**k it i'll take the day off and come down on thursday night instead.

At least i didn't have to drive back up lastnight! - would i hell!

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
I know, moving into the house in fife this weekend though so thought ah f**k it i'll take the day off and come down on thursday night instead.

At least i didn't have to drive back up lastnight! - would i hell!

Ahh, didn't realise you were moving chap!

H22A7 Accord Type R
Good effort John!! when i get home, i will email ya to send me some high-res pics for my holiday record :) Ta mate

LOL

Sorry missed this thread or I would've fired my pictures in here rather than start another thread :eek:

Great pics John. It's not how good your camera is, it's what you can do with it! Good effort...