ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

scottish newbie

elreg

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 182 Track Car
hey folks, just bought a clio 172 mk2 in black 2002

it replaced this:

220607949a3665433770b483400900l.jpg

clio seems like good fun so far

alloys r getting powder coated in black next week and looking to lower it on springs only, what springs are best??

hope 2 meet u all soon

elreg

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 182 Track Car
sold the scooby coz im buying a new house

had a good blast in the clio tonight seems good fun

im from just outside paisley

where can i get these eibach springs?

Martin_172

ClioSport Club Member
hi mate, im from falkirk, also got a 172 but in iceberg silver, only mod ive done is Eibach Sportline springs, nice drop and awesome handling (previous car had coilovers too and this isnt far off handling wise!)

551792910a5140767748l.jpg

i got mine from fergusons of stirling www.fosperformance.co.uk

tiTTy & SV650
Welcome, Motorsport World in Strathaven stock them too and offer a good price.

road trip on Sunday if you fancy it? meeting at Showcase on the M8 at 8.30am and going for a blast in the borders.

elreg

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 182 Track Car
cars now lowered on apex springs, wheels are anthracite, new uni royal rainsports all round and one cambelt change booked.expensive week.lol

are my standard 172 springs worth anything as they will just sit in the garage???

tiTTy & SV650
people selling their cars may want them to return the car to standard. The springs will fit mk1 172, mk2 172, 172 cup and 182 by the way. Same fitment even though not the same springs.