ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

**Scottish V6 Run**

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
First time we've had a meet...only 5 of us due to a couple of technical problems, but the attention we drew was just incredible.

Weather was MISERABLE in the morning....We couldn't even see glencoe. I've only posted pics from the afternoon which thankfully cleared up!

Everyone made an effort to wash the cars apart from me! :( Just didn't have any time prior to the meet esp with the weather.

Russel was the photographer for the day who posted on V6clio.net, brill pics, mine are pants in comparison!

Thanks to: Chris, Iain, Alex & Andy for coming along. Hopefully next time we'll get the other 4 who couldn't make the date

Cheers

Chriss.jpg

Daves.jpg

Iains.jpg

Rest.jpg

View.jpg

iain2.jpg

Bridge.jpg

ChrisandAlex.jpg

3-3.jpg

Alex.jpg

ali.jpg

Ali2.jpg

ALi

Addz

ClioSport Club Member
  Trophy, TVR Tamora
amazing pictures, making me wonder if i should have gone for a mk2 VEE now :S

I'm actually lost for words !

Some of the best cars & pics i've seen on here in a while :approve:

Well done lads :cool:

In between cars....
Looks like you took some of the same route us lot took a couple weeks ago

That rest and be thankfull was amazing the day we were up

Great picks mate

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Cheers for the comments! Pics don't look great after Photocucket has robbed all the quality. it's about 11megs a pic so can't really send!

Great run and good company.

b/g 182, meg tourer
Cheers for the comments! Pics don't look great after Photocucket has robbed all the quality. it's about 11megs a pic so can't really send!

Great run and good company.

still look great pics mate.
can't imagine the quality of the original pics

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Alot more definition! They look dull now! Took over an hour to upload them! lol

Cracking pics, amen't normally keen on the mk1 but Iain's? looks great!

They should all be the height off yours though. Miles better