ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Scratched monitor repair...

F82 M4
So, moved house at the weekend and unfortunately didn't sufficiently cover my screen up enough. Put a nice deep scratch into the screen :dapprove:

It's a £360 monitor so fixing it is ideal. I've tried a few fixes I read on the net, rubber, vaseline etc to no avail.

Any suggestions or am I fucked?

IMG_20140707_222042.jpg

IMG_20140707_222031.jpg

Al_G

ClioSport Club Member
  Honda S2000, C63
So, moved house at the weekend and unfortunately didn't sufficiently cover my screen up enough. Put a nice deep scratch into the screen :dapprove:

It's a £360 monitor so fixing it is ideal. I've tried a few fixes I read on the net, rubber, vaseline etc to no avail.

Any suggestions or am I fucked?

IMG_20140707_222042.jpg

IMG_20140707_222031.jpg

I can't imagine it'll be financially viable to repair, I could be wrong though. Are you able to trace spare parts on the web?

celicaturbolly

ClioSport Club Member
  Kona , Old Defender
3D monitor wow I honestly did't know there was such a thing. I guess you could try and sell it with the defect, as it's a new model would go for ok money then buy another. Or just put up with it?