ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Scuff, Crack and Cup

Cam

182 Cup
Well after scuffing my wheel months ago and cracking my windscreen on the NW Blackpool run finally got them both sorted today.
The repaired bit on the wheel isnt an exact colour match but only noticable if pointed out.
The windscreen guy turned up with the wrong screen, the one he fitted was heat reflective which i wanted anyway so im happy about that.
pics:-

Attachments

• P1010099 (Small).JPG
    P1010099 (Small).JPG
    26.8 KB · Views: 54
  • P1010104 (Small).JPG
    P1010104 (Small).JPG
    28.2 KB · Views: 67
  • P1010102 (Small).JPG
    P1010102 (Small).JPG
    56.7 KB · Views: 47
  • P1010105 (Small).JPG
    P1010105 (Small).JPG
    59.1 KB · Views: 51
  172 Cup
I assume he fifted a FF 182 windscreen. Aswell as being heat reflective aren't they different thicknesses?

Cam

182 Cup
Dont think its the FF, it might be. It's heat reflective though, arnt there 3 different types?
Not sure about the thickness, dont think he would of fitted it if it was different.

106 GTi
Glad its sorted, its it a genuine Renault screen? If so who fitted it? as I know Liam182 on here wanted his done but was worried it would be replaced with an aftermarket one.

Cam

182 Cup
Dont think its genuine renault, where the renault sign was is now replaced by 'guardian' (sp). looks identical to any other renault windscreen. Autoglass fitted it.

Monaco Blue Mk2
Wheel looks perfect mate. Who did it? Worth knowing as I'm in the NW aswel. Not that I plan on any curbing like...!

Ad

MK2 FRS
Blue4Ever said:
Wheel looks perfect mate. Who did it? Worth knowing as I'm in the NW aswel. Not that I plan on any curbing like...!

Dont use the warrington chips away guy, really bad!! I use a guy in manchester whos really good.

Cam

182 Cup
it was chipsaway but wasnt the warrington guy, as said before it is slightly off colour but not really noticable.

www.renparts.co.uk
mine was fitted by autoglass. The replacement refelctive screen with rain sensor on mine was a blue tint instead of the factor purple tint. Actually looks a lot better. AG did a really good job of fitting it. The fitting of the seals is actually better than when it was done at the factory.