ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

SE c902 - is it really crap?

Dirty E91
My missus got this phione last thursday on T-mobile and in the last few days it's started switching itself off and dropping calls, updated the firmware but it's still unreliable.

What alternatives are out there?

PH1 iceburg
Mate my w890i, does it too. it has got that bad that i have stopped using it. Roll on when the contract expires.

Dirty E91
She had a K750i (?) which was bullet proof, had for 2 or 3 years never skipped a beat.

Shame.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
The camera on it is in a league of it's own! f**k all this megapixel crap it's about the camera itslef and SE are the cream!

Have been looking on ebay at this but doesn't sound great with the problems and a few bad reviews online aswell.

My missus got this phione last thursday on T-mobile and in the last few days it's started switching itself off and dropping calls, updated the firmware but it's still unreliable.

What alternatives are out there?
Yes its pish! TBH.

My K800i was bullet proof, wish id never sold it now.:(

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Aw the k800i! Awesome piece of hardware!
K800.jpg

My fave se phone...
w900-totalview.jpg

She had a K750i (?) which was bullet proof, had for 2 or 3 years never skipped a beat.

Shame.

ive been looking for a new se for a while now the c510 seems to be getting ok reviews im considering one of these

but im still useing my k750i :D cant fault it

Scirocco 2.0 tsi
Sony Ericssons used to be the most reliable phones out there IMO, but there phones over the past 2 years have been shockingly bad.

tiTTy & SV650
My T610 was good, my W800i was good, My K800i was good - fantastic camera with proper flash in fact my flatmate bought it from me and its still going strong at about 3 years old maybe more, my K850i was dire sold it for masses of money, my T650i was bombproof and my T700i is not bad so far, W705 I sent back cause it died within 3 days

Better than yours. C*nt.
I've got a c902 and it's fine - used all day every day, not been switched off in 4 months... Granted some of them have been poor but a lot of it is scaremongering N-series 'fanboyz'. Had a K750i which was ace, swapped for a W880i, then a W910i, then a W890i, then a c902. The W880i got run over, the W910i is now the other half's phone and the W890i is now my sisters - the W910i very occasionally locks up with a red light on the back, but then she had 3000+ messages in her inbox. Deleted them and it's been good as gold since. Sister is first to whinge about phones but she still loves her W890i.

As I said though, my c902 is ace. Especially as T-Mobile 'gave' it to me for free - not even so much as a contract extension required.

Dip

04 Clio 16V Dynamique
A couple of mates have the C902. One has had 2 replacements in the last 2 months. IIRC Screen and Battery have gone within a few weeks of receiving a replacement.

I was a big fan went from T68, T610, P910, W800, W810, P990, P1i - Stopped as I couldn't face having a Windows Mobile phone or going to any of the lower models, just didn't feel right and I found software was a big issue.

Shifted to an unlocked iPhone now though, never look back!!