ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

SE National Area Meet Day 21st Sept 14.

Evo
Didn't bother in the end, got caught up at Players it was a really good show and by the time we left my daughter was getting a little ratty so just went home.

Hope you had a great time.

Sash

ClioSport Club Member
  A Yellow One
Was good to see those of you who could make it!
One day the whole list may turn up.... one day.!

Sunglasses_Ron

ClioSport Admin
About 10 cars turned up. Bit of a let down by the SE region tbh. Considering we got nearly 30 cars to some meets earlier this year, this was a bit of a lame turnout.

RenaultSport 172
Shame I didn't make this one in the end. My parents had got us tickets to his works 60th anniversary thing.
Can't make the Southend one either :(

On the plus side, I've got the clio back up and running again :)

Mr R.

ClioSport Club Member
  A special one.
Not sure if I can go or not, may have other plans. But if I can go, will let you take the ST for a spin if you'd like? :)

Id love to go out as a passenger mate.

I'll take you for a blast in the clio if you like to be deafened and rattled to bit's?

Golf 7.5R & Clio 200
Shame I didn't make this one in the end. My parents had got us tickets to his works 60th anniversary thing.
Can't make the Southend one either :(

On the plus side, I've got the clio back up and running again :)

Didn't know something was wrong with it, what did you break this time?! No more wobbly wheels etc I hope lol

RenaultSport 172
Ah nothing wrong with it. I took it apart to remove the aircon. Then I got stuck with a dodgy bolt and had to leave it while I went on holiday. Came back and manged to get the bolt out so put it all back together on Saturday :)

15kg saved and I haven't done the other rad yet

Evo
How big was the turnout? At Players and at DT? Any pics?

Just myself at Players but it was a fantastic show. Went last year and it was okay but this year was a full blown event with a truely unimaginable standard of show cars. Looking forward to next years.

You guys thought your turn out was bad, you shoudlve seen ours! 5 cars convoyed about 90minutes drive to the meet, where one car met us LOL.

We shoudlve joined forces tbh.

I was at players in the morning, great show as ever!!