ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

SE Xperia X1

Abarth 500 Essesse
I've just received this as an upgrade and i'm just wondering if any on here has used one for a long period and what their opinions of it are?

Reason for asking is i have 14 days to send it back, and think i want an iPhone.

Just noticed a few niggly things that are a bit annoying, nothing major, for example going on the web via wifi it still wants to connect via 3G no matter what you do and speakers are a little crap + streaming from youtube its pretty much unwatchable.

Better than yours. C*nt.
Had one for 6 months, was a brilliant bit of kit let down by a couple of minor niggles - but TBH I can't think of a phone that doesn't have any!

Abarth 500 Essesse
My problems do seem os based, the os feels slightly pre-historic, quite jerky, etc, looks like it will be winging its way back to vodafone, 18 months is a long time to have a phone that you're not fully happy with

Dip

04 Clio 16V Dynamique
I had one for a short period, as it was absolute cack. I've hated Windows Mobile if that was running a android as above or even symbian again I would have kept it,I thought my SE P1 was better.
I've moved to an iPhone now though. Much better, my fear was losing the keyboard. But I've adapted to the On screen quite quickly.

Abarth 500 Essesse
So in your opinion you'd say an iPhone is much better? Don't really want to start messing with the software on the thing Mike

Dip

04 Clio 16V Dynamique
Better on most bits. As a business phone i.e use for email, documents on the move-The X1 wins. Mobile Entertainment wise in my opinion the iPhone is better. It all just makes sense, perfectly placed. Mine is jailbroken/software unlocked - a guy at work recommended it. I now have copy and paste features which pretty much finishes it off.
Currently using it as my work phone, just a shame that editing docs is limited.
Sorry if I've rambled. Loads of small talk at work recently!