ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Searching for my 182 (racing blue) 05

RenaultSport Clio 182
Sorry if this is the wrong place to put this, but here goes!
Im searching for my racing blue 182 reg LF05 VAM, i sold it few years back , Id love to know where it is and possibly even buy it back (dont get any ideas that im minted cause im not) the car holds a huge sentimental value to me ( i know i know i shouldnt have sold it then) but due to my situation at the time i needed a more rural type of motor , any info be great even if its not for sale :) 07920110104 if you have my Blinky blue x
xxx

Clio 220 Trophy
I always wonder about my old cars. You've prompted me to check my old BG 182 which I parted ways with years ago. Glad to see she's still taxed and MOTed too! I was quite attached to that car as well - my first decent motor.

RenaultSport Clio 182
its the only one i regret selling, my late fiance bought it for me a month before he died, i kick myself for selling it, i had for 4 years x

obcuz

ClioSport Club Member
Try DVLA with form V888, and if you can show good reason to have it, they will provide you with all previous and current registered keepers, I got a big wad of info back for an older car, in fact all documentation that goes through the DVLA.
It costs £5.00

R3k1355

Absolute wetter.
ClioSport Club Member
Any tips on what to say on the V888 form??

My mates trying to track down his old Golf, but he's not sure just saying "I want my old car back" is going to be enough to get the details he needs.

Golf 7.5R & Clio 200
Any tips on what to say on the V888 form??

My mates trying to track down his old Golf, but he's not sure just saying "I want my old car back" is going to be enough to get the details he needs.

Make up a sentimental story. Or say that the Golf pranged your car lol.

RenaultSport Clio 182
no havnt sent it yet, ive been put off by others saying theres no way theyll give out personal info unless it was for a hit and run/accident involving the car :/

R3k1355

Absolute wetter.
ClioSport Club Member
They're more than happy to dish out your details to any scumbag parking company that comes along, I don't think they much care about data protection to be honest.