ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Seat belt cleaning.

Clio Trophy #019
Its dirty, I'm an engineer and have only just noticed how dirty it is.

I'm not in to detailing like some people on here but I like to keep it clean.

NJ.

525i, 66' Bug, Civic
Cheers rich

my belts are caked in make up from the previous owner who also left her penies, ashanti album, beads, earings, brushes, reciepts and whatever else i find in there lol

Marky_

ClioSport Club Member
my belts are caked in make up from the previous owner who also left her penies, ashanti album, beads, earings, brushes, reciepts and whatever else i find in there lol
You make it sound like you half inched the car :rasp:

clio 182 black /gold
I have tried some car pride 151. It was not too bad, but the belts are still dirty so i will try some of the mentioned above.

Clio RT 1.4
How odd, I was just about to post about this the last time I came on, nipped out forgot all about it then someone else posts in my absence.

Clio RT 1.4
My mum had her Saxo valeted by some company and the 'belts felt really smooth and shiney after it was done. Wasn't a greasy feeling, just very smooth. What product would do that to them?