ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

seat ...clio?

ff 182
thinking of ditching the 172 for a seat ibiza 1.8t.just wondering if any one's gone down that road!.and if so whats your thoughts on the seat?..clios a great little car but had her 3 years now and wanting something different..cheers

123D Coupe + MK1 MX5
Personally, I'm planning on getting the cupra TDI 160 innit, looks like a very nice car.

ff 182
^ very nice...yes i just love the shape of them,and the one im lookin at as the same engine as my old mk4 golf gti..so with i little tweekin + maping from jabbasport for around £500 ,think will give me extra 50..60 bhp.so should be the same performace as the clio,so am not gona be dissapointed lol..just want know what the handelings like

FFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUU
I drove the ibiza 1.9tdi on a test drive. But compared to the c4 the build quality wasn't really there. Fast though, with plenty of potential.

ff 182
i went for the test drive today in the ibiza fr 1.8t 150bhp what did i think of it. looks ok but needs bigger alloys it dont look right sat on the 16.s so that would have to change..needs lowering a little too. inside was ok(ish), a little better then the clio, more sporty looking, but seats were gash cheap looking cloth..the ride seems much higher then the clio and feels solid, the engine sounded good burbley! and very livley low down up to about 4 k then it numbs of alittle, but with a revo re map iv been told should liven it back up again in the mid range.for £399 you get up 50bhp that takes it to 200hp so not a bad mod. clio feels more nippy tho but the engine on the seat is new and needs to losening up ..all in all i think i could live with the seat ,wife loves it too so am going for one hopefully next week soz for the gash review but you get the idea!...