ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Seat mounting grommets

Clio 172 Cup
Hi Folks,
Just wondering if anyone knows where I can get some of the grommets that go over the seat rail mounting bolts? Bought a set of seats to fit but only one of the mounting bolts.has one on it. Alternatively is there something else that can be used , e.g large penny washer for example ?

grommet.PNG

VenomUK

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172
Interested in this as I'd also like to know what people have used when fitting aftermarket bucket seats?

frayz

ClioSport Club Member
Interested in this as I'd also like to know what people have used when fitting aftermarket bucket seats?

I retained the grommets on my install as they actually locate the hardware properly. My seat sits more than low enough now so the couple of mm the grommets made was negligible.

5856A2A3-83A8-4FEE-B936-B433BDF3BEED.jpeg

Mbeau

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172
I have some from the car I am currently breaking and possibly a couple more in my spares. How many do you need?