ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

seat question?

53 Clio's & counting
my passenger seat wont slide back, it tilts fine, and slides fine when you adjust the seat position but when you recline it to get into the back it wont slide, easy fix or is it broken?

doesnt bother me too much as i have new seats coming soon (let that one slip ;) ) but if i can fix i will?

cheers ta

Clio 182ff
Try and slide the seat forward a tiny bit and then go back. You've probably tried that but worth a shout. Also could be something trapped stopping the seat adjuster from coming out of its position under the seat.

White Sti Hatch
Have a look under the seat on what ever side the door is in relation you may should see a black plate with a pin through it make sure its still right in as this happened in my old Ph1 :)

White Sti Hatch
cheers matey il have a look tomorrow, so the pin was stopping the seat from moving i assume?

The pin had came out over time i could still tilt it forward and slid it back and forth but trying to do it to let folk in the rear it wouldent slide all cause the pin wasnt in