ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Seatbelt tensioners

Clio mk3 07
The seatbelt tensioners have went off in my 172 and just wondering where I can get some from or will it pass an mot with them allready shot back ?

Clio 172 Merc ML55
I would have thought the airbag warning lamp will stay lit unless the tensioners are replaced?

As for where to get them from, scrapyard, breakers, somebody on here etc etc. They are readily available

Clio mk3 07
I would have thought the airbag warning lamp will stay lit unless the tensioners are replaced?

As for where to get them from, scrapyard, breakers, somebody on here etc etc. They are readily available
Not put the alternator in yet bud so unsure about the light and cheers al try the scrapyard

Clio 172 Merc ML55
From memory all the tensioners are the same, so you wouldn't need to find another sport, a 1.2 or dci would do