ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Seatcovers, blue Renault Sport stitching

172 Ph.1, 255 Ph.2
Hi guys,

does anybody have some "inside" informations about these kinda rare seatcovers?
Are they listed under a different partno.?

How to get them???

uirhllgd.jpg

The informations i have until now:
- a couple of ID coloured ph2 v6's came from the factory with these seatcovers.
- they were available with grey (phase 2) and white dots (phase 3).
- you got them if you ordered a seatcover from renault as a replacement for a broken one

Any help on partno. or how to get them would be much appreciated.

Clio 2.0 16v 182
Might be being ignorant, but these look like 182 seats. From my knowledge, phase 1 172s had coloured sport insignias on solid alacantra, phase 2 172s had white insignias on solid alacantra and 182s had the white insignias on white dotted alacantra.
Can't comment on the v6 models.

172 Ph.1, 255 Ph.2
Thanks for your reply.
Yes I know about the whole range of seatcovers that were used in the 172s & 182s.
It's the color of the Renault sport stitching which makes these seatcovers special.
Regular ph. 2 & 3 Stitching color is white...the stitching of the seatcovers in my first post is blue/greyish

FYI
Depending on the time the clios were built....172s, 182s or v6's shared the same seatcovers.

A rough timetable for the regular seatcovers:
1998-2001
colored Renault Sport stitching = 172 ph1/v6 ph1
2001-2003
white Renault Sport stitching, grey dots = 172 ph2/v6 ph2 without cruise control
2003/2004-2005
white Renault Sport stitching, white dots = 182 ph3/v6 ph2 with cruise control (every v6 in UK)

Last edited: