ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Second opinion..(Pic)

Is it me, or is the back lower than the front?

60mm apex shocks and springs on the front, and am not sure how much they lowered the torsion bar by, but im happy with the height.

The sills seem to be level, but the front just looks heigher, and I want them both even, if you get me. Heres a pic..

PICT0043.jpg

Is there anyway to get the front lower?

Cheers.

it always happens, its not at different heights, just the way the car is levelled out. they dont come out of the factory perfectly level, so your car is probably level now for the first time!

Chocolate Bar™
it should settle ok, other than that you have to get coilovers so you can lower the front a bit more than the back

Not what I wanted to hear Middo lol

Springs & shocks have been on nearly two months now so I thought they would have settled by now

Chocolate Bar™
Jaybee_RT said:
Not what I wanted to hear Middo lol

Springs & shocks have been on nearly two months now so I thought they would have settled by now

hmm thats settled then lol. tbh most cars look like that when lowered, doesnt look bad tbh :)

VRS
have you got any subs etc in the boot?

a fezzy near me did his lowering before adding his ice and now it drives round with a slammed arse and nose in the air lol

Beetle
looks good to me, look at the level of the door bumpstrips and it seems to sit right, the shape of the rear arch makes it look a bit lower at the rear

makavelli said:
have you got any subs etc in the boot?

a fezzy near me did his lowering before adding his ice and now it drives round with a slammed arse and nose in the air lol
lol

No subs. I think Ill leave it as it is then.

Cheers guys.