ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

See you guy’s later

Ordered my new car this mornings as my insurance have now paid out.

I have to say it is not a Clio or even a Renault. May pop in from time to time though.

Bye Bye;)

Was it your cup that was crashed on here a little while ago?

Why have you got rid of your cup?

What motor you got now?

Rob.

172 Cup

Yes it was his, yes his cup has gone (hence new car) and were still guessing (see above)

The more I see of them the more I like them unbelivable cars. They dont seem to look fast but the Golf has the same engine and they call it a GTi

Have you got any mods planed for it?

You can get some easy power out of that engine as it turboed.

EDD

If I was going for a bigger turbo car it would be the normal Cupra Leon (above is the new style 2003 Cupra) Sometimes wish id got one instead of the Cup.

Corsa 1.3 CDTI

You can put the audi TT 225 chip in the 180bhp and vola a 225bhp skoda. I actaully like the look of them and was considering one before the 172 mk2 I bought but they were pricey when they first came out.

I did look at the leon but the rate of finance and discount on the Skoda it works out nearly a grand cheaper.

Jabbasport do a remap for 450 quid and most return around 230bhp.

Trying to sort out some 20" wheels at the moment.

Personally i would take the Leon, it has flair, good looks, reliability and speed. The Skoda looks so boring to me, and im still not over the badge. Maybe its my age but when i see the young ladys in Sidcup i cant see them being impressed if i said Fancy a ride in my Skoda?.

Good luck.

-Rob

Nissan R35 GT-R

Hey Paul, Im pleased it hasnt all ended in tears for you. I hope you are happy with your new car.

Laurence