ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Selfish b******s!

Yozza'd Titanium 182
I park my car on my work carpark 5 days a week, there was not a mark on my door and some c**t has opened there door onto my car.

Ok its the smallest mark ever and im being stupid but isnt there someone on here who removes dents? He came to the warrington meet about 6 months ago?

James

SC03OTT

ClioSport Club Member
  Octavia vRS
Re: Selfish b*****ds!

I've heard people talking about this before, does it really work? Would be worried it'd take the paint off or something?

Why would it do that?

Anyway, there is a video on YouTube showing how to do it. Don't think it works for really small dents though. Never tried it myself mind.

Why would it do that?

Not sure! I thought that when dents are usually repaired in a body shop by knocking them out it f**ks the paint and therefore needs respraying. Thought that the force of the panel contracting and expanding from the heat it could affect the paint?

Hairdryer and an air duster upside down will only remove large shallow dents on thin material. Won't work on small dents.

RenaultSport clio 172 exc

I park my car on my work carpark 5 days a week, there was not a mark on my door and some c**t has opened there door onto my car.

Ok its the smallest mark ever and im being stupid but isnt there someone on here who removes dents? He came to the warrington meet about 6 months ago?

James

dude i feel your pain. the car park at my work has about 3mm either side of the spaces and all the ignorant twits always ding your doors. i swear mines looks like a fat chicks ass at the mo. horrid.

however having seen this dry ice thing i am going to give it a go. plus i have access to liquid nitrogen so if dry ice doesnt work i am sure that will.

wish me luck haha