ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Selling my clio

hi, i need some opinions on selling my clio,i dont really no how much its worth or how much i should sell it for. its a black mk1 clio, 1.1 night and day limited edition.94k miles..since owning it i have lowered it front and back put a scorpion exhaust on and bought some valver wheels (turbine style) which i bought for £100 and had them refurbished and painted in white.ive put 4 new tyres on yokos a539s (195 50 15 ) . i could probly get more if i sold the wheels separate but i would rather leave them on.i bought the car 6 months ago for £850, i was thinking of selling for £1200 but not to sure .so opinions would be appreicated,(how much does every1 think i should sell it for and is any one interested cheers.....paul

i think £1200 is a little steep! IMO you dont really get back what youve spent! try it at £1k maybe, and see where ya go from there

Revels Mum & Sister

I would say about £1k maybe £950 as well

Unfortunately Mods dont add much value if any to the car fella!