ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Selling Squirt..

Ha Ha Ivan think I named your car for ya....

Daipac I go to Gower about 4 times a year & stay at Cafe Rhondevous in Rhosilli so maybe next time meet for a coffee...hey you seen the shop nr the Queensway in Swansea with the real Dalek in the window - he wont sell it I asked !!

Queensway ????? I think you mean the Kingsway ! LOL ! Close enough ! Yeah, walk past it everyday to go to dinner, not a Doctor Who fan myself but that thing is HOUGE ! I could fit in it !

Next time you are in Swansea just let us know !

Well what do you expect from bloody english birds especially ones from Essex....Apparently that is the cruise scene on a saturday?? Also the sheep shop (!!) there is superb I have ordered something & gotta go collect it soon so will let you know..

Jaine who dont know a king from a queen Doh

Not just Essex birds but Essex lads, Chavy is proof of that ! LOL ! (just kidding Ivan mate !)

;)

It is the cruise scene but for backwards cap wearing boy racers and the like ! Not somewhere I would go to, far too upstanding for that ! (YEAH RIGHT !) But I dont actually go down there, too many cops around and too much aggro from the kids down there.

Yeah we get all the local pervs hanging around that sheep shop ! ha ha ! They like their wool ! It is a good shop for souvenirs of our *ha hum* nice *ha hum* town !

Corsa 1.3 CDTI

Quote: Originally posted by Daipac on 28 January 2004

Not just Essex birds but Essex lads, Chavy is proof of that ! LOL ! (just kidding Ivan mate !)

I am from London you pillock :eek: DAY VAY DAYs ;)

London, Essex, England, all the same place mate !

DAY VAY DAYS ! Apples and Pears Guvnor ! I fooking hate these southern fairies !

:D

Corsa 1.3 CDTI

Quote: Originally posted by Daipac on 28 January 2004

London, Essex, England, all the same place mate !

DAY VAY DAYS ! Apples and Pears Guvnor ! I fooking hate ;)these southern fairies !

Uneducated fool ;)

I fecking hate taffys ;)

HAHAHAHA That has totally made my day - too funny...

Coz I was pi**ed off as got an unexplained dent in my bonnet...not chuffed I can tell you. :mad: