ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Seperating Business from Personal - Iphone 5

STICKER TWONK

ClioSport Club Member
  Golf GTi DSG
In April I will be gettin an Iphone for my job, I currently have an Iphone for personal use for which the contract happens to expire mid April. The sensible thing to do is just use the business phone all the time and ditch a personal contract. My concerns are keeping things such as email, contacts, calendar etc all seperate between business use and personal. For example, at weekends or when I'm on holiday, I want to be able to just check my private emails and receive private calls, leaving business aside. Is this possible?? I've googled which bought up an app called Divide, but unsure whether this is any good?

Anyone have an experience with this situation?

DB.

BMW 440i
You can have different email accounts on there and view by account, and same with calendars, there easily turned off. Eg. On a Friday night in 30 secs you could turn work email and calendar off.