ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

September's Essex Meet 28-09-13

172 Cup & Mini C 1.6
hello all

thanks for all attending the last meet at southend
another great turnout as always

as we left southend we ended up at pitsea retail park which i thought was a great location with loads of room and a mcdonalds & KFC on site so this is where the next one will be held

and if it rains we have cover underneath the flyover

so heres the next meet information

Date: 28-09-13
Time: 19:00

sat nav info
http://openhours.co.uk/spots/mcdonald-s-pitsea-basildon-essex-pitsea-retail-park-6cf801c95d

hopefully we can all go for a drive again somewhere aswell
we will have plenty of space for some wicked snaps so i hope to see you all there again :)

cheers
kyle

so get your names down

Smurf R26R 450bhp
Just checked diary and not washing hair :rasp: I'm in this will probably be one of my last meets before smurf goes off road to have some more work.

rs 1an

South East - Essex
ClioSport Area Rep
1. Kyle 86
2. Ben_r1
3. RyG
4. Matt 200
5. Scattle
6. rs 1an

I was thinking the same thing Kyle, good for photos and parking and has a KFC :) to many speed cameras etc at southend :(

Megane GT
Sh*tsea ? Under the A13 !?! KFC ???

Good grief man.

Sort it out.

You literally never fail to make me laugh!

May be up for this, I'm back in the country, just depends if I can get up from Southampton.
We could scoot up to Laindon for a few drag runs in the industrial estate? Used to be big on a sunday night up there.

172 Cup & Mini C 1.6
You literally never fail to make me laugh!

May be up for this, I'm back in the country, just depends if I can get up from Southampton.
We could scoot up to Laindon for a few drag runs in the industrial estate? Used to be big on a sunday night up there.

Now ya talking ;)
Raceeeee

DCI100 / 211hp MK1
Laindon still goes on? Bloody hell. If I pick up the new motor im looking at I will make an appearance, bit pointless in a 100 bhp 1.5dci clio lol

172 Cup & Mini C 1.6
1. Kyle 86
2. Ben_r1
3. RyG
4. Matt 200
5. Scattle
6. rs 1an
7. Billy
8. 19mat
9. Danny17289
10.Rob182​

smith200

South East - Kent
ClioSport Area Rep
1. Kyle 86
2. Ben_r1
3. RyG
4. Matt 200
5. Scattle
6. rs 1an
7. Billy
8. 19mat
9. Danny17289
10.Rob182
11.Smith197 (hopefully will make it this time)

ibiza fr tdi hybrid
1. Kyle 862. Ben_r1
3. RyG
4. Matt 200
5. Scattle
6. rs 1an
7. Billy
8. 19mat
9. Danny17289
10.Rob182
11.Smith197 (hopefully will make it this time)
​12.pritchard-13

Laindon still goes on? Bloody hell. If I pick up the new motor im looking at I will make an appearance, bit pointless in a 100 bhp 1.5dci clio lol

Hahahaha I turned up in a 100 dci this month! (but kept it hidden and kept up with noone)

Will try and get along to this one, depends which end of the M4 I'm on :)

Clio V6, M4 Comp, X5
How about the Halfway House ? Its a little bit more classy than under a flyover that smells of piss and KFC in Pitsea.