ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

seriously considering going back to the past....

its been on my mind for the last 6-8 months now, and i am kinda feeling to go back to my past and find me one of these.. BMW E28.

i remember when I was a wee lad, my neighbour had 2 of them, one in dark blue, and the other in gold, I'd just sit their looking at them, with my hands holding my head, thinking i want one when im older...

chatting to my dad about it, and he would love to see one in the family.. think it would take him back too.

I always had a thing for them, and seriously considering selling my ph1 172.

Once I find the right one, which aint gonna be easy, she will be a keeper so to speak.

anyway, these are pics of a mint E28. (i would love a black E28 with rallye wheels in white) :rasp:

pchop2.jpg

future.jpg

backend.jpg

side.jpg

front.jpg

i know it will take time to source parts, but that will be the most fun. gona chat to my neighbour when I get the chance to. meantime, need to sort out how much my ph1 172 will sell for?? 33kmiles and completly standard :D

Hondata'd EP3 Type R
Awesome, My mates bro selling his E36 M3 for a E28 M5 :D

theres a minto one on Pistonheads with what must be the first ever in car TV screen in the back.

The E34 M5 looks evil too.

Mk4 .:R32
rollin on duuubs!

nice cars. Theres one floating around my end, thats been resprayed in bright pink (drug dealers missus), way to ruin a decent car

Marky_

ClioSport Club Member
I found myself parked up next to one of these M5s a while ago. Very cool! :cool:

Photo-0338.jpg

Pep

ClioSport Club Member
  M2,XJS,S1000RR
My mate used to have an E28 to drift in, was an awesomely clean car, then he fucked it up completely and modified it to be lightweight in a terrible way, such a waste of a nice car!

the ph-quick should be on the market in a few weeks.. so if anyone u know wants a complete standard/untouched mk2 ph1 172 with only 33k miles on it let me know...

im off to see some beast this weekend :D

j

1 Series Coupe
As i said in the other thread, i think they look mint! If thats what you want, i'd go for it. You only live once!