ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

SERV and ESP lights help!

I know it is a common issue and I have checked alot of the past threads but I cannot seem to sort this issue.
As soon as I touch the steering wheel the esp and SERV light come on, and stay on permanently until the ignition is turned off.
I have done all the common fixes, brake light switch changed, brake fluid topped up, steering angle sensor recentred, abs rings cleaned up etc.. But still no luck..

Am I possibly missing something.. Any ideas welcome..
Cheers

The Chubby Pirate

ClioSport Club Member
  Golf R
Its the connecting wires undermeath the passenger seat, from memory its caused by the wires being stretched because the seats been slid back and forth more frequently than the driver side.

Someone with CLiP can turn them off or cut them and loop them together?

Akay

ClioSport Club Member
  Clubman Cooper S
Its the connecting wires undermeath the passenger seat, from memory its caused by the wires being stretched because the seats been slid back and forth more frequently than the driver side.

Someone with CLiP can turn them off or cut them and loop them together?

Only if the airbag lights on as well iirc?

I have this same issue and believe it is down to the steering angle sensor needing recalibration. The ABS light isnt on.