ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

SERV light and engine management light on solution..?

Clio RS182
Hi, new to the forum as I have recently brought a 04 Clio 182 however Ive come across a problem... the cat needed replacing and post cat lambda sensor wire had cut so I needed a new one so the two lights came on. Yesterday I got a new cat and also rear lambda sensor however lambda sensor was second hand. Now the two lights remain on, Ive tried the little dash diagnostics thing and no errors came up and disconnected battery for half a hour and the lights remained on. any advice please?

Clio Sport 172 Ph2
Hi Firstly welcome to the forum :) As for your your lights..... need to get it onto the diagnostics.... clear the errors down, and see if they come back on.
Hopefully just needs a reset, unless there are other issues.

Clio RS182
Hi Firstly welcome to the forum :) As for your your lights..... need to get it onto the diagnostics.... clear the errors down, and see if they come back on.
Hopefully just needs a reset, unless there are other issues.
thankyou :) I was hoping theyd switch off by themselves but maybe they don't work like that? ive brought a ELM327 diagnostic interface should that do the job, aslong as theres no further faults? cheers

Clio 182
I have exactly the same problem, however I manage to clear the codes with a cheap code reader of ebay for £15. However they have reappeared but have not yet changed the sensor/s. I wonder which one is most common failure.