ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Service!!!

Mk3 SX
Ok i rang Renault last week for a quote on a first service on my car. 57 plate dci 106 SX. Its a bit overdue with 20k on the clock but it's running as good as new and to be honest i just haven't had time. Anyway. first quote: £308 (Harlow, Essex...second quote £185 (Walthamstow, London). Asked both times what work is done and they were both the same. What the hells all that about then? Were they trying to do me over on the first one?

Cheers!

Scirocco GT 2.0
Yes ;)

http://www.cliosport.net/forum/showthread.php?t=363658

LOL! I phoned Renault Chelmsford and asked them personally how much they charge for the first service and it was actually £229!! So I said "well.. I can get it much cheaper elsewhere" and they said "oh right, where?" I said "Ren-o-Tec"..

They went through all the bollax saying they weren't a main dealer etc etc

So they said in the end, if you can find out how much they charge, we will try and beat it! so I said "£126" and they then said they could do it for £155!