ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Servicing price?

A grey one
I have no idea where I shouldve posted this but, does anyone know the rough price of a service and a new set of spark plugs for a 1.2 Clio? :) or how much they've paid for it lately.. Thanks!

1.2 Dynam & 182FFCup
I bought some NGK spark plugs a few months ago off an independent trader, I dont remember the exact price but I dont think it was more than 15 quid, maybe even a tenner.

I then spent the rest of the day crying because I didn't realise the Clio needs a particular tool to put them in yourself.

TGB

15' Clio Cup/4Series
Cheapest I've found is £120, thank god for mates rates :)

Last edited:
  A grey one
Just oil and filters, I've just had new plugs put in, Nottingham is a fair bit away ffrom me in grimsby but its almost on the way to my boyfriends in Derby so, I'll keep that in mind, Thankyou :)

MicKPM

ClioSport Trader
  Clio16v/Zoe Z.E.50
In that case then I'm very close as i'm in Long Eaton which is 15mins from Derby city center so when you're up his way next you've got two options:

Option #1: £90

Elf Oil, Genuine Oil Filter, Cabin Filter and Air Filter

Option #2: £60

Motrio Oil, Type approved Oil Filter, Cabin Filter and Air Filter

Mick

MicKPM

ClioSport Trader
  Clio16v/Zoe Z.E.50
Its a 1.2 8/16v so not hard to work on and its gonna be on 10w/40 semi-synthetic oil... not a bank buster to keep happy these things.

A grey one
Oh my that's like half price to what I've been quoted, I'll Definitely keep that in mind, infact, you'll probably meet me in the next month or so :D thanks!