ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Setting up the car

since i had the viper and exhaust fitted the car feels very lifeless to be honest like it needs setting up...what you think? can i get it tuned? what could i do to make it run better...better oil? cleaning lubricants etc....could the viper be doing it?????? cheers everyone

what you think think fellas? am i better taking the viper off? my fuel ecomony is 34.4 mpg even when ragged which is good i think..but something is just not right!!!!..silver what happened to the sheffield meeet matey?

Fiesta ST Stage 3

Would take viper off untill you get a new chip or re map. Had a viper on my old 206 gti and it fu*ked the car up big time. Oil was cream e cut out on me lots and mpg was sh*t. Put a hi flow panal filter in and car was running better than ever quicker faster and a lot more happppppppppy.

right how do i get the bloody old flter back on...ok getting the viper of i think but the old filter looks complicated he he...help me please!!! :D what tools o i need????

Fiesta ST Stage 3

1. Take out viper

2. close eyes and chuck old air box in

3. pray all night long to god, buda, mr kiplin

4. wake up and go for a spin as good as new .

It worked for me :::: )))))))

[Edited by mr bognor on 05 May 2004 at 9:31pm]

172 cup,s2 rs turbo

Quote: Originally posted by CUPPY on 05 May 2004

since i had the viper and exhaust fitted the car feels very lifeless to be honest like it needs setting up...what you think? can i get it tuned? what could i do to make it run better...better oil? cleaning lubricants etc....could the viper be doing it?????? cheers everyone
what about getting a group n ecu from hillpower,that should help.