ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Several 1*2's around the Lincoln area;

Renault Clio 182
BlackGold 182 at Lincoln Shell garage this morning at the pump next to me.

Ph1 Flamer at the same garage this morning.

Titanium 182 that was behind me along the A46 on Thursday evening, gave a little wave when he pulled alongside.

Trophy at Sleaford McDonald's last weekend. Had a CS sticker and tax disc holder. When you came back to your car you'd have noticed the two 182's parked beside you(me and a friend).

I've only had the 182 just over a month now but there seems to be a lot about the Lincoln area, all seem to give a wave or a nod when they see me as well which is nice :)

Ph1 Flamer at the same garage this morning.

That would be me. I would have gave a thumbs up buddy but I was late for work & engaged in my early morning o/s/r tyre inflating rigmarole.

I wasn't expecting to see so many sports in one place at such an early hour.

batesey

ClioSport Club Member
  172 Cup Turbo
suprised you've not seen me :) although you wont much now as ive got a daily now :p

Renault Clio 182
That would be me. I would have gave a thumbs up buddy but I was late for work & engaged in my early morning o/s/r tyre inflating rigmarole.

I wasn't expecting to see so many sports in one place at such an early hour.

Ahhh yeahh it looked smart though mate! :)

Renault Clio 182
suprised you've not seen me :) although you wont much now as ive got a daily now :p

Yeah Simon isn't it? I think you've spoken to my mate Jamie with the inferno 182 from Sleaford as well?
Although I pretty much live in Lincoln these days so I'm sure i'll see you about at some point :)

batesey

ClioSport Club Member
  172 Cup Turbo
Yeah Simon isn't it? I think you've spoken to my mate Jamie with the inferno 182 from Sleaford as well?
Although I pretty much live in Lincoln these days so I'm sure i'll see you about at some point :)

Yes mate, yeah i know jamie, he's selling it isnt it?