ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Shampoo Choice

Skoda Fabia vRS
either gonna be the Poorboys one, or Meguiars Shampoo Plus

which is best, forgetting value for the time being, though i guess it does come into it

106 GTi
Out of the two I would pick the Shampoo Plus, that said although it is my bulk normal use shampoo I would choose others over it for the 182.

Skoda Fabia vRS
go on then, such as ?

i want something that foams well, personally i think the foam protects a little as you wash, giving good lubrication, i HATE the AG shampoop as it produces hardly any at all, and that goes in a few minutes

106 GTi
The shampoo Plus gives decent suds, and cleans well. The likes of Duragloss do the above and leave a better finish. For Carnuba finishes I am finding Swissvax Car Bath to maintain the finish better still.

Skoda Fabia vRS
probs go with the plus then mate, my dad has a habit of using all my gear so the big bottle would be nice, as long as its a very good shampoo

A slow one :-(
I love Duragloss Shampoo... got a gallon sat in the garage.

Smells frickin nice although it is probs a little more pricey than the Megs!

Clio 182, 911, Exige
Zymol Autowash (£5.99 in Halfords, seems much more elsewhere) - smells great, plenty of suds and most importantly it doesn't strip the wax off.

Ultra Red Clio 197
I think Meguiars is fantastic! best stuff ive found so far and many ppl recommended it to me so I invested in a £14.99 bottle and havent regreted it!