ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

She Cleans Up Qutie Well!

200T & 172 Project
My 182 FF in Artic Blue. Just had a detailing session today and tried out that new Armoural Shield and I am very impressed with it at the minute. Usually a Megs man.

D283B9E4-C175-45BB-8DEF-3D460D3F74A3_zpsopljehdh.gif

EE6EAA63-21F6-48EC-9092-F72B687B5324_zps2b6zqzq2.gif

216E7AA2-B63B-4310-AE81-2B50EEA238DB_zpspcvtpvoi.gif

A13536F7-77B1-46C1-ADA0-B09AD45DC364_zpssfe2cjkd.gif

FBC2B700-0A2E-41F3-8CF9-29262FFFD0FD_zpsweohf1vu.gif

:)

steve32c

ClioSport Club Member
  200T
It looks nice and clean, good to see but not a fan of the mixed Renault Sport badging, either old school or 197 but not a mixture

200T & 172 Project
It on the list mate the long loon ggg list of things to do lol was thinking about a single RS badge.

steve32c

ClioSport Club Member
  200T
It on the list mate the long loon ggg list of things to do lol was thinking about a single RS badge.

IMO the 197 version freshens the rear up nicely providing it's positioned right (in line with the Clio badge) a few people have fitted them low and it looks naff.
As for the 200 style single badge not a fan of that on the 1*2's. There are many on here who will disagree, but it's down to personal taste in the end.
Let's know your feelings long term on the Armoural Shield thinking about using it as the final part in winter prep.

200T & 172 Project
A nice example :cool:

Thank you mate

IMO the 197 version freshens the rear up nicely providing it's positioned right (in line with the Clio badge) a few people have fitted them low and it looks naff.
As for the 200 style single badge not a fan of that on the 1*2's. There are many on here who will disagree, but it's down to personal taste in the end.
Let's know your feelings long term on the Armoural Shield thinking about using it as the final part in winter prep.

To be honest if I can get the original badges at a decent price I will stick with those but there like £40 new :( and I will keep you updated mate....I know its only 1 day later but it rained today and the beading was the best ive ever seen! the rain was litterally running off the body soon as it hit even on horizontal panels (roof etc) :D so first impressions are good.