ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

SHE IS GETTING FIXED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

After many arguments with the insurance company and various phone calls i have finally got them to agree to repair my baby, they are going to send me a cheque for the cost of the repairs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

KER CHING!!!!

bad news is, car cant go in till next wednesday!!! and then will take ages to fix!!!! :(

Good to hear that. Always better to fix a car you know and love rather than enter the mire of buying another - especially with Valvers.

The competition for having the most mint Valver in Wales & the West has just got hotter!

Brilliant... I bet youre relieved...

Mine took about a week and a half to fix and it was much more damaged than yours... you may get it back within a week... all the parts are on 48 hour delivery from renault

yep, a weight has been lifted off my shoulders, just got to get the sodding train to work from bath to swidon!!! and obviously i live about 50 billion miles away from the train station!!!