ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

SHEFFIELD Acity on the move

clio williams, Ph1 172

Craggy were you in sheffield today parked outside a pub not far from the train station? I saw one with a private plate 84PAF or something

mk2 172

no mate, but iv a feelin that might be the owner of KOO, (a v6), some rich guy whos luck enough to own both

craggy

Yeah, "PAF" is a Williams 2 and I think he is either manager or owner of the bar next to the Leadmill. Lucky git. Not seen the V6 for a while, though...

rhys - the guy in the blue williams clio (84 PAF) owns the lawnmower place called mowertech near bramall lane, its been in about 6 accidents though. I will be in crookes in a couple of weeks, I am going to a pub called the princess royal on slinn street. i havent got a clue where it is, is it any good? cant wait to see your mk2 172.

clio williams, Ph1 172

It looks fairly tidy though anyway.

seen loads of 16Vs round here. Anyone know Kiveton park? I would like to meet up with some of em. Theres some tidy cars about. Puts mine to shame. I thought mine was a decent one.