ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Sheffield Meet - 27th Feb

R14 CUP
I've been in talks with Dave88 & Mike. about a meet over in sheffield, and after the success of Jan's TOPO (which was dissappointing to miss), its time to put this into action.

We are going to hold the meet at Meadowhall Retail park, i believe from what i've been told there is also a restuarant on there, if people wanna grab a bite to eat whilst they are there.

It'll probably be best to have another pub based meet, until the weather gets a bit better in a month or so.

http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?q=mea...53.408713,-1.40964&spn=0.015324,0.045447&z=15

1. JamieG

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
Dave enjoys his forum based lies so he might not turn up also ;)

1. JamieG
2. Dave88
3. Mike.

www.renparts.co.uk
I'd rather go when meadowhall was open so if I decide I don't like the look of you lot il just go shopping instead ;)

ipodsandguns

ClioSport Club Member
  GW X200 CUP
1. JamieG
2. Dave88
3. Mike.
4. ipods

The last meet here was pretty awesome. Its that bit easier for the southerners to get to.

340i
1. JamieG
2. Dave88 - will just randomly turn up at Kieran's house before the meet..
3. Mike.
4. ipods
5. Feirny
6. Gray

leeds_182

North Yorkshire & Humber
ClioSport Area Rep
Jeez, these meets are getting further and further away.

I'm off that day so as long as my wife hasn't given birth the day before I'll come down.

41 miles away though, I'd better bring the aa card!

M135i
1. JamieG
2. Dave88 - will just randomly turn up at Kieran's house before the meet..
3. Mike.
4. ipods
5. Feirny
6. Gray
7.Dan
10.​

Ben

ClioSport Club Member
I should be up for this if I'm off work, what will the parking be like at that time though?

S4 Avant
Meadowhall Retail Park is the one we went to instead ;)

Should probably make that clear to people. It's not at Meadowhall shopping centre, it's the big car park with a toys-r-us and a McDonalds on it

R14 CUP
Maybe not the nicest of surrounds being a mcdonalds and such, but i doubt we'll get bothered there.

S4 Avant
Oh on the contrary, it will be near McDonalds, not actually in the grounds of said establishment.

I'm not that stereotypical

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
I thought when Jamie mentioned a restaurant he was meaning the mcdonalds? :S ;)

R14 CUP
No, I looked on google, and thought I saw a pub was on there. We could always go to tgi fridays which is just up the road.

Nissan 350z
I might drop along if I havent got a match on that day!
Havent been to a meet in my 200 yet :)

Let me know if your going mate, i'll head up to yours again like last time. And no M1 50mph average cameras to worry about this time!

Addz

ClioSport Club Member
  Trophy, TVR Tamora
1. JamieG
2. Dave88 - will just randomly turn up at Kieran's house before the meet.. will also turn up at you're house unexpectedly.
3. Mike.
4. ipods
5. Feirny
6. Gray
7.Dan
8.Addz
10.​

AUDI A5 s-sline
1. JamieG
2. Dave88 - will just randomly turn up at Kieran's house before the meet.. will also turn up at you're house unexpectedly.
3. Mike.
4. ipods
5. Feirny
6. Gray
7.Dan
8.Addz
9. Harribo66 (if I'm not in amsterdam) ;)

RB 197
The Little Ray of Sunflower is in.

1. JamieG
3. Mike.
4. ipods
5. Feirny
6. Gray
7.Dan
8.Addz
9. Harribo66 (if I'm not in amsterdam) ;)
10. Melly