ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

she's finally finished!

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
I love the stoddie! Driven the bus last wk and it's great! Brakes were fantastic, ride was leagues above mine. Engine was potent enought. Not a match for the pink bus tho!

I'll need to post that vid up! Where i'm slowly catching, not through power, but rather my lack of brakes! HAHA!

BMW E46 330i Touring
No need to put down other people's cars whilst praising this one!

Very nice mate, am liking the yellow bay. Was never sure about the wheels... I like them but I feel I shouldn't!

Nice car.

Worth the effort in the end........

Have you had it remapped? Have you got the OMEX file downloaded off the ECU?

V6 Exige, GTR R35
Nice car.

Worth the effort in the end........

Have you had it remapped? Have you got the OMEX file downloaded off the ECU?

its not been remapped since it lewft gdi - need to take it up to dastek to get a few tweeks done here and there, dunno how much it will improve things.

cheers for the comments folks - much appreciated.

tiTTy & SV650
Me Alan, Iain, Ali are leaving from Glasgow at 8am!!! fook on a Sunday aswell... RR starts at 9.30am, first come first served. £25

Must say your car was awesome that night i met you mate.. but i dont think i will be in your passenger seat again ;)

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Not sure if i'll go on the rollers...But i'm interested to see what it runs on a cooler day!

V6 Exige, GTR R35
Must say your car was awesome that night i met you mate.. but i dont think i will be in your passenger seat again ;)

erm sorry about that fella i just had to put ali in his place! :rasp:

i'll be there for 9! so none of you can see what i get :rasp:

so we should be getting there just when u get on the blower to gdi then!!!

dont mention the G word on here - the FBI will get put on the case again and the thread will get locked!

R

rich[182]

Glad your finally happy with it
ps I like the way you've managed to hardly have any inlet hose length to the maxogen, looks well cool