ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Shhh, You'll disturb the neighbours...

it was under 60 MPH, and I wasn't racing anyone, nor have I said I was racing anyone... It was three videos edited together.

?

Sounds like a TOP thread just started... "lets try and make that innocuous thread/post seem malicious and dangerous"

/y0z

FOR SALE: '97 Clio 1.4 RT
Yup... not working, think ur bandwidth got eaten :p

How much is a lightened flywheel, and what are the negative effects? Does it kill the torque on low-torque engines? or is there no negative effects?

-Akira

GDI Demo 182, Rsi Spider
flywheel is £140 exchange.

ours our now CnC machined.... the engineers just got a new machine so they are even better than before.

no negative effects other than its not quite as friendly in traffic...

but it revs faster, with much better throttle response

FOR SALE: '97 Clio 1.4 RT
I only have a 1.4, so probably not at all worth it, I just find that when using heel-and-toe, "Blipping" the throttle isnt quite enough, as the flywheel takes more than a "blip" to increase the RPM enough.

May be something to change when I'm bored :] My 1.4's never gonna be quick, but at least I can make her fun to drive!

-Akira