ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

***Shocking Speed Advert***

306 GTI-6
holy f**k! It definately gets the message across, the UK needs adverts like this, their are lots of Irish ones which are all equally as hard hitting, first time i have seen that one though.

306 GTI-6
Excesive speed had nothing to do with accident.

So why didn't he just apply the brakes to avoid the dog instead of having to swerve to avoid it?

I do see what you are getting at, but if he hadnt been going so fast he would have had longer to react to the hazard?

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
Excesive speed had nothing to do with accident.

So why didn't he just apply the brakes to avoid the dog instead of having to swerve to avoid it?

I do see what you are getting at, but if he hadnt been going so fast he would have had longer to react to the hazard?

There wouldn't have been enough time for him to brake at a sensible speed.

Octy vRS & Ninja 650
That is shocking, but from that i'd say he was only overtaking, and either way, was the person who owns the dog's fault for not keeping it on a lead near a road like that.

Still not a nice thought though.

80MPG BEEZA
if he had it on coilys and a decent set of tyres he might have caught it, or yet again it he had a big jap front bumper he could have just scooped the dog up

she's hot

i wanna hear her accent
She's got a bit of a look of Victoria Beckham about her, although she's fitter.

Anyways, her legs are knackered now, I'd stay away.

I'm kidding, I'm kidding, I'm not that much of a pig!

Mustang, S13, AX GT
I'm kidding, I'm kidding, I'm not that much of a pig!
You're thinking about this with a 'she wouldn't be able to run away perspective'
thats shocking...
The advert was on setanta when I was watching nascar, it hits the message home a bit I guess but that would be an extreme reaction to the conditions and a highly unlikely situation.

1.8 8v RSi
-dogs owners fault for not keeping dog on leash near road
-overtaking guy was coming up to what looked liek a residential
-car pulled up behind slow driver too fast and over took too close to slow car

in my oppinion it makes it speed+danerous driving