ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Shoot with GF Williams

Nyall

ClioSport Club Member
  Titanium Ph1 172
Oh my...

Pants are sticky now!

The Vee is stunning, awesome pics!

130i Road, 172 Track
Some good panning and whole car shots. I like the editing too: quite subtle.

Your car is stunning but it needs silver wheels or at least silver diamonds on the wheels!

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member
Looks tidy but for me it needs either silver wheels. Failing that the silver side vents in black.

Mondeo TDCI 130
I thought it meant shoot with girlfriends williams.... so i was confused? i thought magpie V6 was a lady? lol, head hurt :(

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
Silver? FINALLY.

I could go and multi-quote every time I've told you to get silver and you've said you like black, but I won't.

I'm sure I commented before but this is telling me I didn't.

Anyway, it looks absolutely fantastic, with the silver wheels it'll be sublime though. Proper amazing then.

Hello!

I didn't use the rig as the new one hadn't arrived yet, I therefore used a virtual technique which takes a lot longer!

Lovely car, was nice to meet you dawn :) Was too damn shiny though! ;)

George

Has the rig-pro not turned up yet? I'm a fan of your work and follow you on Facebook and 500px.

Clio 197 F1
Has the rig-pro not turned up yet? I'm a fan of your work and follow you on Facebook and 500px.

It has now :) It's epic! Here is my most recent shot with it:
7576606712_28f852dbfb_b.jpg