ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Shoot with GF Williams

Clio 197 F1
Hello!

I didn't use the rig as the new one hadn't arrived yet, I therefore used a virtual technique which takes a lot longer!

Lovely car, was nice to meet you dawn :) Was too damn shiny though! ;)

George

VIICarCare

ClioSport Club Member
  255, 230, 172, R26
ha ha, hey muppet!

Im sorry, she was a little dusty so you got off lightly ;)

Great pics George :)

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
Hello!

I didn't use the rig as the new one hadn't arrived yet, I therefore used a virtual technique which takes a lot longer!

Lovely car, was nice to meet you dawn :) Was too damn shiny though! ;)

George

Welcome mate. As said, stunning shots. Credit to yourself, and of course Dawn's shiny motor ;)

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
I'm not talking huge spacers at all, just something up to 10mm maybe each side, however i've never been in a V6 so don't know how it handles or how much it would affect it by :)

10mm spacers shouldn't affect the handling at all. Saying that, it does look absolutely bob on as it is.

330Ci (Fail)Sport
The V6 looks incredible! And the photography is superb. Amazing skills all round.

Did you come up to Windlesham/Chertsey/Chobham way to take the pics?

I was expecting a slut spread across a Williama by the title lol

BG V6 IL V6 172cup
Photos look amazing!! By the looks of it photos were taken over chobham common and the back of the tank factory. When did you have them done?

Dr HMS Derv Destroyer

ClioSport Club Member
  MK1DTi/vivaro/corsa
bloody hell fire O.O thats truely , EPIC and awsome , credit to you both for these splendid pictures :).
i'll never find out your secret to a VERY shiney black clio. any more shine to it and a mirrow will form :D

Clio 197 F1
The V6 looks incredible! And the photography is superb. Amazing skills all round.

Did you come up to Windlesham/Chertsey/Chobham way to take the pics?

I was expecting a slut spread across a Williama by the title lol

Started at virginia waters then went near longcross :)

Never heard my name talked about like that before :p

GFW_9795.jpg

Love that one.

Amazing car.

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
I love some of the shots, other's I'm not a fan of.

But the car looks great! Really looking forward to seeing it with silver wheels!

2001 Clio 1.2 16v
Absolutely Amazing work from all! The car looks like a masterpiece!

I would ask you how you clean it but I don't expect you'd have enough time to reply :p