ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Shots from last night

AMV8, Mk1 Golf
yeah sorry about some of them being a bit blury damm camera is on its last legs
:(

DSCF2070-1.gif

DSCF2072.gif

DSCF2067.gif

DSCF2062.gif

DSCF2047.gif

DSCF2040.gif

DSCF2037.gif

DSCF2035.gif

DSCF2023.gif

DSCF2024.gif

DSCF2016.gif

DSCF2017.gif

DSCF2075.gif

Mk4 .:R32
That in manchester Taylor? Nice shots by the way!!

Can't wait to sort my car out (wheels, exhaust and fix my splitter) then take some decent shots!!

AMV8, Mk1 Golf
yeah its manchester.. got chased off by a man with a MASSIVE rotwieller!!!

my mate took some other pics with a better camera so when i get them ill upload them.. i really want a good camera now

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
love it

dodgy focus on some of the shots, but the lighting looks great your car, really moody

AMV8, Mk1 Golf
lowered by bout 110 over standard i think but ive never really kept track of it as its on coilovers

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
lowered by bout 110 over standard i think but ive never really kept track of it as its on coilovers

no chance!

more like 50mm over standard. mine is about 50mm lower than standard and yours looks higher!

fred's was a genuine 100mm drop and he had the wheel rim(!) in the arch. lol

AMV8, Mk1 Golf
well i know its 50mm lower than it was on the eibachs and i thought they were 60mm??

i never had it standard height so i dont know plus they are 16s...?
dunno dont really care tbh :D

how much u wanting for it chwistopher

AMV8, Mk1 Golf
there are two there lol
the one with the dark wheels is mine and the standard looking one is thejesus'

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
well i know its 50mm lower than it was on the eibachs and i thought they were 60mm??

i never had it standard height so i dont know plus they are 16s...?
dunno dont really care tbh :D

how much u wanting for it chwistopher

nope, eibach sportlines are 20-30mm max, prolines are even less

it does look sweet though

about the camera, i'll let you know when i buy the upgrade, but probably around £250 including a 1gb card, tripod and telephoto lens + all the standard equipment. it's still all boxed and in mint condition.

williams and trophy
is wayne back from states now then??

could do with sortin the transplant out soonish for him now tbh, things are gettin in the way hehe.

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Difficult light to shoot pics. Really need a tripod if you wern't using one! Couple of nice shots tho!

AMV8, Mk1 Golf
2live iirc last i heard wayne has frittered the money away if i wetre you id tell him to get stuffed and get him to collect his stuff.. only way he will learn

thanks for the comments
splitter is a standard cup one

einsibek.. have slightly more important things on my mind atm so havnt got round it it sorry

the one above is great taylor hun, well in! jons car looks good, but then again its standard, the engine is where its at ;)

chris, would be interested in the camera also, lemme know fella, hope moving day was a success.

jamie