ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Should I buy a 172 cup or Civic Type-R

A4 Avant & A3
im selling it. Not to keen on the colour anymore, looks like a bakedbean! hehe.
Im feeling black cars right now

172 Cups don't come in black.. :)

sorry had to say it
(hope it hasn't been said already...)

anyway, i'd have a 172 cup over a ctr myself..
(this is my personal opinion.. I'm sure they are great cars, but i just don't like the look of the civic, simple as that for me)

Renault Clio 172 Ph2
-Honda has the MUCH better interior (go for the Premeir model it has the nice RECAROS ect, (i have this one,)

You gotta be kidding, i have had all the listed here, and the honda had a higher plastic ratio than a barbie doll. Plus the dash looks like a merc sprinters just in silver. just about every rival to the ctr has a nicer interior, bar the rs1 172 as the colour cordination is a bit shite. secondly, there is hardly ne equipment, its like a 172 cup. no leather, air con is a circa 1k option, other than that, single cd and elec windows. even fogs were a option!!

RS Clio 172 Ph1
I'd personally go for the Honda, it's a stronger car that never breaks down and the Vtec engineering from the Japs is fantastic.

Honda Civic Type R
i think the seats, steering wheels, dash, gear lever, speedo's and even the inside of the doors on a ctr are better than any clio. this is just my opinion but i personally think the rs clio's interior are not hot hatchy enough. they look too much like the base models and what is that enromous steering wheel all about.

you do get more equipment though on a clio (cup excluded) but then the ctr has everything you'd need from a raw, sporty hot hatch