ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Should I buy this or a mint valver

Bit small pic.. but..

As a second car, that one looks fun! If you got a Valver, you would probably be tempted to use it all the time.. unless you made it a show car!

Got any bigger pics of car above?

They are all on the laptop which my girlfriend has, I will post a bigger pic 2moro, I really like the look of it tho, my Clio is nice enough but its missing that really big fun and WOW factor. Got some info on the beetle tho, its a 1969 wizard roadster fully chromed engine, body kit, modified in most ways, looks well nice, but im torn

He wants a second car.. heh.

I always think Second Cars should either be a mint show car which are only brought out at weekends and for shows, or something really impractical for everyday use.

valver mate,

you have a cheap rate mechanic in bristol to help you out....if your from bristol :confused:

Yeah im from Bristol, I dunno all my mates prefer the beetle, ive been to look at it its definately a head turner! I cant afford to sell the Billabong and get a cup or 172 cause the insurance is too high (its still more than the beetle and my car combined for me) plus ive only had it a couple of months! And yes the beetle is a show car, COMPLETELY impracticle for everyday use!

the beetle is pants, based on the VW/AUDi pants 3 platform and built in the dussel-pants factory.

Is it the special pants ltd edition?

get the valver mate, dont be a poof.

no its a completely customised one off, fully chromed engine, leather interior, chrome wheels and loads of other stuff, the only thing putting me off the valver is it doesnt turn heads like the bug did, loads of people came up to me asking and looking at the bug, I got nothing like that when I test drove the valver.

ah.....ok, the old beetle.....

well, they are ok, but a so damn slow its silly, you cna do them up to about 300bhp but how much are you willing to spend?

Plus, motorway journeys on that would kill you!

plus..........RUST......yummy scrummy beetles rust at the wings like nothing else.

I dont like Beetles at all..

but as a second car, if you got a Valver, youd have to strip it out, slam it so low it wont move etc.. all the things you wanna do to ya main car, but darent cus of the lack of moving youll be able to do afterwards.. hehe.

I know about the rust, I was gonna buy an old beetle and do it up b4 I bought the Clio but there was so much of it and would have cost so much to fix I really couldnt be arsed in the end! It should be ok its spent most of its life since being restored in a garage, and id garage it and only bring it out on nice days, I dunno im still trying to decide, speed and fun (the valver) against something that really makes heads turn and will probably break down all the time!