ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Should i change my exhaust from standard?

Megane Cabriolet D+
My cars currently bog standard and im in the process of doing some slight modifications to it just to improve the whole look of the car really, im going to change the grille for a 172 one, clear side repeaters, silver indicator bulbs, zenon upgrade, im going to order my private plate and thinking of tinting the windows too, but ive been thinking about changing the exhaust.

Now ive been looking about but cant decide wether to have the oval, twin pipe, single or have it done like the clio sports with the two exits in the cente..

Was just hoping for a little advice more than anything really, i dont want to fall into the trap of another chav tarting up his car if you know what i mean..

Has anybody else changed their exhausts to the twin centre exit like the sport ones??

Meg 230 f1
have mate but you will have to get it made to suit you car, if you dont wanna lay out to much just a normal one, k-tec do a twin like 182 but thinks it only for 172s

Megane Cabriolet D+
Was thinking about getting a single exit one, just having a bigger tip, but i dont want it too big so all the car does is gargle n people hear you coming before you turn the corner if you get me.

Hate exhausts that were made like that on pourpose

Meg 230 f1
i has a magnex twin at first but money burns holes in my pockets so bought the 182 look a like now the other one is just sitting in a box in the shed lol